Project Curb Appeal. One of the easiest ways to add curb appeal to your home is by remodeling your front door and entryway. Because this project can be inexpensive; yet still have a huge impact on how you and your neighbors and guests feel about your home.
Project Curb Appeal
- To begin with, add a new front door in a bright color. Since a beautiful front door, like this bright red one will instantly transform the look of your entire home.
- Then, add a portico. You can quickly update the look of a dated ranch-style or row house with a simple portico and columns. Also, porticos can keep the direct sun from the front of your house, reducing your air conditioning bills.
- Third, install new lighting. There are so many more styles of outdoor lighting available now than even ten years ago. Also, lighting systems are energy-efficient and can easily be automated, improving the safety and security around your home.
- For further accents, add tile to your front steps! This is a simple and inexpensive but dramatic improvement to your front entryway. Since tile is durable and beautiful it makes a great first impression!
- Sidelights add instant luxury and light. These windows are long, narrow windows to the either side of your front door. Also, sidelights are available in many styles and can add instant light; to what can otherwise be a dark area of your home.
Call Gainesville Restoration & Remodeling today at (352) 372-1221 or email us to discuss your new portico project! We do it all from design, estimating, permitting, to completion. From estimation to completion, our team is ready to handle all your restoration needs in; Gainesville or Ocala. In addition, we also service the towns of; Archer, Newberry, Alachua, Old Town, Starke, Keystone Heights, Hawthorne, Williston, Lake City, Micanopy, Palatka and Silver Springs, Belleview, Dunnellon, Summerfield. Including, The Villages, Eustis, Leesburg, Anthony, and Citra.
CRC 1327956 – State Certified Builder
CCC 1326022 – State Certified Roofer
MRSR – 96 – State Certified Mold Remediator