Easy Home Upgrades. It’s no secret that large-scale remodeling and renovations can improve your home and raise its value. But there are several small-scale remodels that will improve your home for smaller costs. We have a few ideas to get the ball rolling in some of the most important rooms in your home; the kitchen and the bathrooms.
Easy Home Upgrades
- Backsplash – A backsplash is a relatively small touch; that has the potential to add a unique pattern or custom accent color to your kitchen. It can also brighten up the entire room. Worth it? We think so! Cost of the materials can be inexpensive. Also, because it’s typically a one-day project, labor costs may be minimal as well.
- Cabinets – Furthermore, replacing your old and outdated cabinets can get pricey. But, you can spruce up your kitchen’s color scheme by simply painting over them. Try black or a dark brown for elegant sophistication, or white for warmth.
- Faucets and Handles – Crooked cabinet handles and rusty faucets got you down? Replacing or upgrading them will give your kitchen a subtle lift.
- Medicine Cabinet – If you find your bathroom counter is too cluttered to deal with in the morning; consider investing in a medicine cabinet. So, depending on the style, it can serve as a chic and functional addition to your bathroom.
- Tile – If your floors look worn and outdated, it can bring your whole bathroom down. Consider re-tiling your bathroom floor!
- Update hardware – When it comes to the bathroom, it’s all in the details. Therefore, even replacing the knobs on your cabinets can make a difference. You may also consider replacing your doorknobs. The doorknob is the first thing you and your guests will touch and see upon entering the bathroom. Talk about first impressions!
Contact Gainesville Restoration and Remodeling to find out more about Kitchen Remodeling and Bathroom Remodeling. You can reach us by calling the numbers below or by sending us an email.